Thursday, November 24, 2005

Weather blog?

This photo I took on just 3 days ago on a very short distance from my home. It was November 21st and this is what the weather looks like. Everything is icy and snowy, and it is only November. It looks like the change from Californian winters to Swedish winters is definitely on my mind. Every post lately is about the weather in some way. So does this mean my divers blog is slowly changing into a weather blog? I show the temperature almost live on my blog, I post images of the cold weather. I'm wondering if you are even interested to hear/read what the next coldest temperature shall be. And winter has officially not even started. Well I'll do my best with a variety of photos, but please let me know if you have seen enough snow and ice ;)

2 Comments:

At Thu Nov 24, 09:32:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful. Looks like I should have gone to Sweden in stead of Canada. No snow there at all :(

 
At Mon Nov 28, 12:51:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still find the information on the weather very interesting! (Especially since I am one of those lucky folks whom can call California home!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home