Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Where are the updates?

Yeah, it's been a while since there was a single update on this blog, in fact there hasn't been one since I left California. Well, those reading my Front Doors blog, must have noticed that I still am blogging, there has just been too much around me that has slowed down the posting. But I still take photo's ;)
The first Swedish photo I show here will actually be a photo I took only 2 months ago near Indal. The reason I post that one is to show the last sliver of summer, because as of today the temperatures have reached below freezing during daytime already.. Looks like it's going to be a long winter so there will be plenty of opportunities to show you the snow and ice and the incredibly beautiful colored skies that often come with the season too. So more to come later!

3 Comments:

At Tue Oct 25, 01:07:00 PM PDT, Blogger Doris said...

That is so serene and beautiful. I hope the move went OK. Bestest wishes.

 
At Thu Oct 27, 04:54:00 PM PDT, Blogger Agnes said...

Well T! I'm very glad to know you made it safely to Sweden.
That is one beautiful summer photo! I'll match your winter ones with Texas snow photos. That will be good for a few laughs! ;)

 
At Tue Nov 08, 04:11:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T -

You need to put the temperature of your city in SWEDEN on your blog. Especially now that it is so chilly there! Don't worry, I'll let you know what the temp is in Palo Alto!

-A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home