Friday, September 30, 2005

FedEx "Airmail"

Today FedEx dropped a package off in front of my door and if I had not known what I had ordered I would never have guessed what was in the package. The box that it came in was 12" x 9" x 6" and all I ordered was a tiny little memory card for my camera.Well as you can see the memory card did fit in the box. But considering the memory card is only 1.5" x 15/16" x 1/16" it could fit in the box with another 7381 of the same items. Well now I know why FedEx is doing so good, they ship air and get paid to do it.

7 Comments:

At Sat Oct 01, 08:31:00 AM PDT, Blogger Helen said...

Fed ex get's paid to deliver it. I doubt they packed that. Who ever you ordered it from packed it and consigned Fed Ex to deliver it. Unless Fed Ex Air is different there Home or Ground services. My company ships hundreds of pkgs. every day. They are all boxed when they leave the warehouse.
Peace...........

 
At Sat Oct 01, 12:21:00 PM PDT, Blogger Agnes said...

LMAO!!! That's hysterical!!!!
Love the photos!

 
At Sat Oct 01, 04:15:00 PM PDT, Blogger /T/ said...

Helen, with "Airmail" I meant the mailing of air. It was intended as a pun. I'm glad that Agnes did see the humor of my post.

 
At Sun Oct 02, 07:37:00 AM PDT, Blogger Agnes said...

The sad part is that the company paid by the pound for that...and the box and stuffing weighed more thant the memory card.
How much does it cost to ship air these days? I'm STILL laughing at this.

 
At Sun Oct 02, 02:08:00 PM PDT, Blogger WendyWings said...

They wonder why the world is running out of paper, there is your answer ;)

 
At Sun Oct 02, 05:28:00 PM PDT, Blogger Wilson Clan said...

Oh my goodnits..that's insane! I would have never guessed either..

I blogrolled you this time.. I've missed seeing you at the SB and I keep losing your link.. so now I can read more regularly.. :o)

 
At Thu Oct 06, 05:28:00 AM PDT, Blogger Agnes said...

Ok slacker....You got the new mem card...post more piccies. :)
(impatiently tapping foot)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home