Tuesday, November 15, 2005

First snow of the season

This morning I woke up and everything outside was covered with a thin layer of snow. I thought ok, let's go out and take some photos near the bridge to/from the island and show you the island in it's new colors. Well eventhough there is snow here at my home and on the rooftops, near the water there was pretty much nothing visible. But since I have not showed any photos of 'my' island yet.. here are some for you to enjoy:The first picture shows the bridge with a view towards the island.This second picture shows the island in a southward direction.This third picture gives an idea of the different typical Swedish houses you can find here on the island.

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 17, 05:15:00 AM PST, Blogger Agnes said...

Lovely. Looks like Maine.
How colorful those houses are.

I am a bit concerned that they are up on stilts....like they expect a flood. Yikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home