Friday, November 25, 2005

Ads on legs...

I never realized that with the cold in Sweden there also comes the neccessity for dressing animals. This picture I took here on the island when I went for a walk the other day while it was still freezing cold. The horses are all wearing their wintercoats. And as you can see they come in a variety of colors. It turns out that there are plenty of resellers for all kind of horse blankets, and a little image search on google gave me tons of different colors and patterns. I wonder if the horses care what color they wear. And if they don't maybe they could be used as live billboards.. Having a horse with a big NIKE logo on it, or maybe even have a Marlboro add on it, so that the Marlboro man just becomes a Marlboro horse. Or am I going too far now with my ideas? If anyone sees at some point a horse with a big ad on it's blanket, then trust me they got the idea right from this blog ;)

2 Comments:

At Fri Nov 25, 08:32:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the girl horses care, and would like to wear purple this season. Or dark green.

 
At Mon Nov 28, 12:53:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it looks like the animals are up to their usual activities, despite the weather. So, what do humans do to bide the time while it's so damn COLD outside? Is monopoly big there? Maybe twister?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home