Saturday, August 02, 2008

Olympics

In the spirit of my blog and after several years there is finally a post again and of course as I always used to do with a photo. I can't believe my template is still working as it is. It does need a couple of updates because a lot of the links on the side are outdated or not my cup of tea anymore but there is a sign of life from this blog again.

So the title Olympics, cause that's what I want to publish a picture about. And it's not the Olympics as in Beijing where the Olympic games will start shortly, but it's the Olympic peninsula near Seattle where I went for a few days after I spent time with my daughter in Seattle.

I had a great time and the scenery just tremendous.

3 Comments:

At Wed Aug 20, 09:44:00 PM PDT, Blogger tsduff said...

Your picture is beautiful.

 
At Wed Nov 26, 11:46:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your daughters picture and realized that she's got black hair. Did you marry an asian ? Your daughter will grow up to be a beautiful woman I highly suspect!

Btw if you have the time drop by to my site and see whether you like the video posted on the page. It's supposed to make you money easily using the power of leverage. Please do come by. The site may not look like a million dollars but the video might be worth that much. Just watch it :)

Thank you

Amran Ismail

 
At Sat Aug 22, 02:35:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Todor,
It's been a long time. 20 years to be exact. I was in school in London in 1989 and met you in the Netherlands with friends Judie and Joan. Can't seem to find an email on you and it looks like you haven't been on the blog in awhile, by chance you get this send me a note..gattine@comcast.net
Maureen McDonald from Boston

 

Post a Comment

<< Home