Monday, September 24, 2007

With my daughter again

After more than a year not seeing her I finally was able to hold my little girl in my arms again. Been talking to her every week and she was excited for me to come over, but still was wondering how she would react when seeing me. But it was better than I could have hoped for. From the moment she saw me, she stuck with me. And I know parents always think their daughter is the sweetest, cutest, greatest, bestest etc.. well I know for a fact that that is true, cause my daughter is all of that :)

4 Comments:

At Mon Oct 29, 03:00:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wed Feb 06, 09:14:00 PM PST, Blogger S said...

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me which template you are using for this blogger blog? thanks :)

 
At Thu Feb 07, 04:31:00 AM PST, Blogger /T/ said...

I used my own designed template that makes the alternating colors. Cause I believe that is what u were looking for?

 
At Thu Apr 10, 08:28:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!
Happy everyday!

-----------------------------
http://www.discovery5000.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home