Monday, August 29, 2005

Vacation pictures

You probably all have experienced this scenario.. Someone comes home from vacation and has taken of course a number of pictures. You ask politely "Did you take any photos on your trip?" And before you know it you get to watch photos and photos and photos as if there is no end to it. Of course you like to see a couple of them, but to see them all in such a lengthy period of time plus you get an anecdote with each of them. So be before you know it you sit there, stuck with the photos that you, after you have seen a few, don't care less about. All you can think then is how do I make myself invisible and disapear without anyone noticing.
Well with that thought in mind, I will show everyone my vacation photos here. All you need to see is an overview, right? Well enjoy!
Of course if you need to view a photo in more detail, leave me a comment which one you like to see closer and I might post it later.
And if you haven't figured it out yet... these are photos of my trip to Sweden around my birthday this year.

4 Comments:

At Mon Aug 29, 06:55:00 PM PDT, Blogger Wilson Clan said...

oh my word, how long did that take? Very cool

and OK, I'll admit, I'm that nerd that loves seeing EVERY SINGLE ONE and asking you about it.. LOL

Glad I got to wish you a happy birthday before you left...but you might have forgotten since you're soooooooooooooo sooo sooo old now. What was it again? 50?

 
At Mon Aug 29, 07:40:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tracy S said...

That is a very funny post .I totally know where you are coming from .Although your photos looks like they are worthy of checking all of them out .Very cool idea :) Happy Birthday btw and I vote on a post of the mushrooms ..Those are very cool looking ....Wow they are huge .Are they real ?

 
At Mon Aug 29, 08:03:00 PM PDT, Blogger La Louve said...

Nice colourful collage... If there's anything that helps me explain/describe my vacations--photos. without them, i'd be too dumb to get started on describing etc..
Your blog page sure seems 'attractive'...

 
At Tue Aug 30, 06:42:00 AM PDT, Blogger Sparkling said...

Mushrooms, deffinately.

Where did you go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home