Wednesday, August 31, 2005

FrancoJo

This photo I just grabbed from a blog that I think is worth seeing. (credits of this photo goes to FrancoJo) It's the blog of my youngest brother who lives in Southern France. He just started his blog named FrancoJo a few weeks ago and I think he has some beautiful photos on there. So take a look for yourself and maybe leave him a comment or two. And the reason why I show this particular photo is because it is in my mind gorgeous. Live art. Down hill skiers on a climbing wall is something you don't see every day. Well enjoy his blog!

3 Comments:

At Thu Sep 01, 08:23:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

France? Whoa, I would have gone if it was in the South Bay

 
At Fri Sep 02, 01:34:00 PM PDT, Blogger Doris said...

It is an incredible picture. Such a strange concrete object with obviously those mad skiers and then a block of flats just casually in the background?! Weird.

 
At Wed Sep 07, 04:56:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!
Julius

 

Post a Comment

<< Home