Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm satisfied

It was a lot of work, but I am pretty satisfied with the result. I redesigned my only 2 weeks old Front Door blog. Why already after 2 weeks already you might ask? Well I started with my Front Door blog just as an experiment and some in my mind beautiful pictures. I picked a standard template and thought that should do it. Well no.. the light background color did not add values to the pictures. The wide screen of the template made the pictures look small because almost all door pictures are portrait oriented. That is just how doors are designed. With the new design, which is based on a picture of the Cheese Cake Factory in Palo Alto (try to find it in the Blog...), the photos look much better. What do you think? Better? Anyway, please take a look and see for yourself. Also please send me those photos of doors to frontdoors@gmail.com. I want to nominate 3 photos at the end of the month to be elected for the "winners circle".

3 Comments:

At Sat Jul 16, 11:03:00 AM PDT, Blogger KjerstenGreg said...

I ran across your front door blog earlier today. It's beautiful, definitely caught my eye.

 
At Sat Jul 16, 11:34:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that reminds me. If you like, a friend of mine is bringing her digicam tomorrow. I can take a picture of an authentic frathouse front door for you if you like.

 
At Sat Jul 16, 03:50:00 PM PDT, Blogger Mama Mouse said...

I ran across Front Doors last night and was totally blown away! STUPENDOUS!! Amazingly simple concept taken to the ultimate degree in awesomeness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home