Sunday, July 03, 2005

Alpine Pond


After I hiked the Russian Ridge and came back to my car, I looked on my map of the area and then I noticed that I was also very close to the Alpine Pond. I had heard about the beautiful pond but never seen it, so I went out of my car and added a little bit to my hike of the day to check out the pond. Well it sure looks beautiful. I checked out the area a little bit to see if it is worth to come back another time, and I bet this area will be explored more. I bet a future coverage about it will appear here in this blog.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jul 06, 12:31:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Just stopping by to thank you for posting your picture on my mugshot wall. Did you know you were the first gentleman to post his picture up there? This makes you very special to me, and I thought I should let you know.

Now then, those are some spectacularly beautiful photos you've posted. Also, for any kid to be as cute as your little girl should be a crime. You tell her I said that.

That was pretty much what I wanted to blurt out here. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home