Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hiking Russian Ridge



The weather was (like most of the time) great today and I decided to check out Russian Ridge. So I took the car drove up the winding Page Mill Road for a couple of mile to end up at the Alpine Road parking lot of Russian Ridge. It's as you can see on the pictures I took, really beautiful up there. I went over the Ancient Oaks trail, via the Alder Springs trail to the Hawk trail. And from there I went back over the Ridge Trail to where my car was parked. The only drawback about this hike is that flies were bugging me. They constantly decided to land on my arms, neck and wherever they could annoy me. But all and all it was definitely a well spent afternoon.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jul 08, 10:30:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how you posted these images together...they are great this way...i am looking to your photoblog and i love your pictures of the little girl....Great!!

 
At Sat Jul 09, 07:54:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bill said...

Very nice photos you have here. You beat my butt in the BOTB.

I also like your "Front Doors".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home