Thursday, July 14, 2005

How American are you?

After living in the US for about 5 years I did this little survey thingie and it turns out that I am already 31% american. That is more than I expected. If I had only been 15 and a half years old, then I would have lived 31% of my lifetime here, but I am considerably older than that. So either I am americanizing much faster than anticipated or this test was probably designed for people born here. Anyway, here are my results:
You Are 31% American
America: You don't love it or want to leave it.
But you wouldn't mind giving it an extreme make over.
On the 4th of July, you'll fly a freak flag instead...
And give Uncle Sam a sucker punch!

4 Comments:

At Thu Jul 14, 11:09:00 AM PDT, Blogger Medusa said...

Hi there!! You have a nice blog and I enjoy reading it!!

 
At Fri Jul 15, 09:35:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see that only people who are not american comment this post.

 
At Sat Jul 16, 04:43:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jess said...

i will comment and i am american. I got 82% so yeah!

 
At Sat Jul 23, 11:52:00 PM PDT, Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

i got 31.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home