Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Created my Front Doors Blog

Yesterday I created a new Blog. It's a blog about Front Doors. And it looks like this Blog is getting some attention. Quite a number of people started linking to my blog. So I am quite honored. It has been on my mind for a while now to do something with doors. And finally I decided to post them in a blog. The purpose is that it one day this blog will grow big. And that then actually people will be sending me pictures of their front doors, or pictures of beautiful doors in the area where they live, instead of me taking all the pictures. There are many millions of doors in the world and many of them have the character that I am looking for on my website. So spread the word about this Front Door site and we'll see where it will lead to.
So far I have only taken pictures in the U.S. Some of them are pretty old. But I definitely will be taking more pictures of doors when I am on my trips. In fact I am looking forward of getting front door pictures of my family in Sweden, the Netherlands and France. If you haven't discovered where to find the Front Door blog.. well here is the link spelled out:
http://frontdoors.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

At Wed Jul 06, 08:58:00 PM PDT, Blogger Supergork said...

I like your front doors blog. It's cool.

 
At Thu Jul 07, 09:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger JoanneMarie Faust said...

I just surfed through on Blog Explosion and a couple of sites ago I saw your front door blog. Your pictures are just lovely. Now I want a fancy shmancy front door.

 
At Thu Jul 07, 08:46:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ashithraj said...

I really liked the concept behind your blog "Front Doors". Well If you like my blog then please link to it.

 
At Fri Jul 08, 01:04:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea. I've started working on a series of doors from Napa and Sonoma wine country. I'll keep watching the blog to see how it turns out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home