Wednesday, July 13, 2005

NeoCOUNTER sure is a new counter!

While browsing I came across something today that caught my attention. It's called NeoWorks NeoCounter and I thought I'd share that with bloggerland because I think it is something pretty neat. On their The Matrix-like website they announce it like this:
"You thought you had seen all there was to see in matters of counters? Prepare to be impressed! NeoWORX proudly presents NeoCOUNTER, an innovative and unique web counter that displays on your website the number of online visitors by country. Ever wonder where "on earth" your visitors come from? Do you want to wow your friends with a cool new tool on your blog? Do you need to show your clients, patrons or users how truly global your website is? Search no more! NeoCOUNTER will put your vistors in their country and your website... on the map! And the best part is that NeoCOUNTER is FREE!"
Well I think they are right.. This scrolling counter sure looks nice and different then a little ugly button that you see on most websites. Maybe it doesn't give you all the stats you need, but it at least is good for the eye I think. I immediately did a suggestion on their website to allow for multiple counters within one account. We'll see if they will make that addition possible in the near future.
And the image on the right is a screenshot with my stats only a couple of hours after I put the counter in.. pretty neat, right? (The real counter is scrolling, as you can see on my sidebar.)

4 Comments:

At Wed Jul 13, 03:02:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much obliged mister /T/
Very nice of you.

Drop me an e-mail at support@neoworx.net. I may have an answer to your suggestion...

 
At Wed Jul 13, 08:34:00 PM PDT, Blogger carrie said...

i like how the butterfly matches your blog

 
At Thu Jul 14, 07:36:00 AM PDT, Blogger /T/ said...

Thanks Carrie,
Yes I actually chose the blog colors with the butterfly picture that I am the proud photographer off in mind.

 
At Wed Jul 20, 06:07:00 AM PDT, Blogger Diary-Thinker said...

I think though it does show you online, unless someone is 100% always on my site, and is from Uninted kingdom - that would be a stranger than life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home