Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What am I really?

Don't you also think, that people who believe in astrology a lot, always tend to say that when they know you are a Libra, that "You are such a Libra". Or when they find out you are a Sagitarius, that "You are a typical Sagitarius".
Well I wonder what I am really.. Because I did this online quiz "How much do you match your zodiac sign?" and it gives you back a percentage on how you rank according to your zodiac sign. Well I thought let me do them all and see what my true Zodiac sign is. And if it turns out to be a perfect science, I might even figure out that my birthdate is another date then my birth certificate says.

So here are my results:
You are 60%
Aries
You are 40%
Taurus
You are 40%
Gemini
You are 53%
Cancer
You are 60%
Leo
You are 73%
Virgo
You are 53%
Libra
You are 60%
Scorpio
You are 33%
Sagittarius
You are 47%
Capricorn
You are 47%
Aquarius
You are 60%
Pisces
Well so this experiment proved that I am not much of a Sagitarius, but more of a Virgo. What do you think I really am and do you believe that these test show your real Zodiac sign? I am not convinced.

4 Comments:

At Tue Sep 13, 11:33:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 80% scorpio... I was born on the libra/scorpio cusp.

 
At Sat Sep 17, 03:06:00 PM PDT, Blogger Agnes said...

Oh no, you are 73% Virgo. You have my deepest sympathy.

For a little perspective on that, I know a person who has celebrated his birthday in April every year. Well into his 30s he learned that he was actually born in December.

His first comment, "I wondered why my horoscope was always wrong."

 
At Sat Sep 17, 03:09:00 PM PDT, Blogger Agnes said...

LOL - I'm 93% Virgo. So not surprised.

 
At Sun Sep 18, 01:40:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....87% Aries...should be 100%, but somehow I'm happy it's not that much...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home