Saturday, September 17, 2005

Santa is coming

It's only September, but today I had a good talk with Santa. And for a very good reason. You know that Santa lives on the north pole, and now that I have made my decision final to move much closer to Santa, I thought it's time he and I had a little chat. Every year he travels in December to all the homes to give presents that are either bought at Macy's, JC Penney, Pottery Barn, Amazon.com or you name it. And with all gifts Uncle Sam says "Thank you Santa for that nice percentage of sales tax". So uncle Sam and Santa are best friends. In Europe it's a little different. The local uncle Sams love Santa, but Santa doesn't like them too much. In Sweden for instance the sales tax is 25 cent on the dollar, or should I say 25 öre on the kronor.

Want to read more?And with that kind of percentage a lot of times it is Santa that is suffering from it because he cannot give the gifts he would have loved to have given.
So I talked to Santa today and told him to be a smart Santa and give me my presents before I move to Sweden. This way he can avoid Farfar Sven, and I get my presents sooner. A win-win situation! So I froogled on the item that I have had my eyes on:and decided to get it from amazon.com. So now I only have to wait 5-9 business days and Christmas is here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home