Friday, May 13, 2005

That's Life I guess..


After popping up at my frontdoor and garage several times over the last year, I found him dead today. He did not look good the evening before when he (or is it a she?) was just sitting at my garage door, but this evening he choose to die on my front porch. So I made him a little "stone" and then I tossed him away.
It's been a weird day.. earlier I tried to brake for a squirrel that slowly crossed a 55Mph road.. and when I passed it and looked in my rear mirror, I did not see anything hopping away.. so I guess that one died too.
Well that's life I guess.. at least it was.   

2 Comments:

At Mon May 23, 03:47:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Mon Jun 06, 10:22:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool lizard!!!
haha
next time you could send me a picture of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home